Your business internet connection
Over the past few years the broadband network in the UK has changed and not all the change is for the better.
With the infrastructure improvements of the DBUK programme not all areas have been improved and those that have been improved are held back by contention ratios being removed from cabinet level to network level. YES you have read that correctly the majority of businesses using PSTN lines to deliver their broadband connection have no SLA, and they are contented with everyone in the UK.
Northern Ireland is of the best connected regions of the UK in terms of FTTC availability and in the majority of cases where there is FTTC there is EoFTTC.
So what is EoFTTC?
EoFTTC is a game changer for businesses that suffer from contention, it will deliver uncontended symmetrical dedicated broadband at a fraction of the price of a full Ethernet leased line.
- Organisations requiring a quick installation (15-20 working days)
- Businesses searching for a reliable high-speed Internet connection at a great price
- Companies that need consistent, uninterrupted Internet access
- Businesses that require a solution for voice, data and Internet traffic to create a High Performance Network
- Symmetrical uncontended bandwidth: Symmetrical speeds of up-to 20Mbps available
- Burstable: Speeds of up to 80Mbps downstream
- Industry leading SLA: 24/7/365 UK based support wrapped in our industry leading SLA
For more information contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org